|Both Smoke and Carbon Monoxide in a single unit|
The Firex 7000 combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm offers homeowners convenient protection from two deadly threats-fire and carbon monoxide poisoning in a single alarm. Using the same 5' base and quick connect harness, you can replace most existing Firex smoke alarm products without additional wiring.
· Smoke & CO Alarm shares a single interconnect wire.
· Can serve as a stand alone or interconnected alarm.
· Replace or move alarms with quick connect harness.
· Uses a standard 5” Firex mounting bracket.
· Comes with Battery.
· Ramp up horn to protect hearing during testing.
· Smart Quiet Alarm Locator-Silences all but the trigger alarm for up to 10 minutes. Helps you identify the area of immediate danger without the distraction of all alarms sounding.
· Quick quiet false alarm control: Quiets the trigger alarm without losing protection.
· Battery lasts 5 years in backup mode.
· Battery lasts a minimum of 1 year in battery operation.
*120V AC Direct Wire with 9 Volt Battery Back-up or Battery only option
FIREX®, the recognized leader in residential fire protection, brings you the latest in carbon monoxide detection technology.
· For Single or Multiple Station Use.
· 120 V AC or 9 volt DC.
· 85 Decibels at 10 feet.
· Biomimetic detection type on CO detector and dual ionization on smoke detector.
· Three Separate LEDS provide constant visual status of the alarm.
· Large easy access button for testing and resetting/silencing alarm.
· UL 2034 & UL217
· Dimensions are 6.06” diameter x 2.18” tall.
· Interconnect with up to 18 units.